Thursday, January 17, 2008

Deal or No Deal Part II & Today in the Mail!

Alright. The so called deal yesterday of getting:

  • Contra
  • TMNT 2: The Arcade Game
  • TMNT 3: The Manhattan Project
  • Double Dragon 2
  • Mega Man
  • Mega Man 5
  • Mega Man 6

for $58 was not the overall price. The guy still wanted $5-$6 for shipping as well! BS! So here's the so called new deal that will go down:

  • Contra
  • TMNT 3: The Manhattan Project
  • Mega Man
  • Mega Man 5
  • Mega Man 6

All these for $54 with shippng included already. It better be. >:(

Now, today in my mail box I got:

  • Mighty Final Fight
  • Ninja Gaiden 2
  • Ninja Gaiden 2: Nintendo Power Guide
  • Metriod

Now Ninja Gaiden 2 and the guide book were both sent to me FREE! Yes, I said FREE from some guy who didn't want either of the the two items. Oh well, your lose is my gain! Mighty Final Fight is a real rare game. I don't recall this game ever being on NES when I had my system 15-18 years ago.

Thanks go out to michiganfan2 over at Nintendo Age for providing me Mighty Final Fight.

Thanks got out to Applehead over at Nintendo Age for providing me free both Ninja Gaiden 2 & The Nintendo Power Guide.

No comments:

MY NES Games

"The collection keeps growing!"