Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Deal or No Deal!? & NES Games Search Continues in Austin,Texas!

Today I just sent $58 to a seller who will send me these games from my collection list:

  • Contra
  • TMNT 2: The Arcade Game
  • TMNT 3: The Manhattan Project
  • Double Dragon 2
  • Mega Man
  • Mega Man 5
  • Mega Man 6

The price $58 divided by 7 are equaling to be $8.29 per game. Now, Contra, TMNT 3, Mega Man are very rare titles and for this guy to be selling them for $8.29 ain't bad of a price. I couldn't say no cause some of these games are going for more than $12-$20 on eBay right now.

So now, I have to play the waiting game to see if these games are in good shape like he stated. Let the countdown begin!

I'm only about 1/4 of the way almost done with my NES Collection!

As a side note for today, my sister, who goes to the University of Texas in Austin, went to a store whol sells old classic games and found tons of NES games. She stated the games prices were extreme.

  • Super Mario Bros. 2 - $20
  • Mega Man 6 - $50
  • Mega Man 4 - $30
  • Bugs Bunny Birthday Blowout - $10
  • Batman: Return of the Joker - $15
  • Contra - $50

Ouch! That's way out of my range! She found Roller Games for $5 but the game was in piss, poor shape! Oh well sis, we gotta continue looking. She'll try to get a chance to head over to the Flea Market in Austin this weekend to find some more NES games at a good price. Good luck sis!

1 comment:

Jim said...

58 for that is a pretty sweet deal.

Nice blog e-man

MY NES Games

"The collection keeps growing!"