Thursday, January 24, 2008

Today in the Mail & A Couple of Deals

So, what do we got in the mail today!?

  • The Simpsons: Bart vs The Space Mutants

Now, this is one of those old classic titles in which I played as a kid and never got past the 1st level. Will that change now!? Who knows!?

Another deal today just went down between me and another NES collector. I will be recieving:

  • Batman: The Return of the Joker
  • Bug Bunny Birthday Blowout
  • Mechanized Attack
  • Shadow of the Ninja
  • Tale Spin

All this for a total of $32.50. Not bad though. With that, I'm just about 1/3 away from completing my all time collection of NES games!

Eariler this week I was able to snag:

  • Double Dragon 3 - $7
  • Final Fantasy - $10
  • Tiny Toon Adventures - $4
  • Blaster Master - $4
  • Vice: Project Doom - $3

All these were purchase from eBay at a good price too! So, there you have it for today. Though, I am still expecting Ninja Gaiden and 25 NES Dust Covers in the mail and this has taken longer than expected.

Until next time!

No comments:

MY NES Games

"The collection keeps growing!"