Monday, February 4, 2008

Last Week & Today in the Mail!!!

Last week I forgot to post about what I had got in the mail. I got:

  • Vice: Project Doom

Now as for today! I got a big package of goodies so here's the list:

  • Tale Spin
  • Batman: The Return of the Joker
  • Mechanized Attack
  • Shadow of the Ninja
  • Bugs Bunny Birthday Blowout

And, as for a bonus, the same dude also sent me two free NES games for good measure:

  • NES Play Action Football
  • Skate or Die

Thanks go out to Waterclock over at Nintendo Age for providing me the games listed above.

Not bad. Now, I also got another game from the good friends over at eBay:

  • Burai Fighter

With that said, that only leaves a couple of NES titles left to finally complete my collection!

No comments:

MY NES Games

"The collection keeps growing!"