Thursday, May 15, 2008

Walking as an NES Cartridge!?

Click to see a larger view!This shirt looks bad ass. What a way to represent the classic old NES system with one of the games that launched with the unit. Although Super Mario Bros. was never my favorite of the series, I prefered Super Mario Bros. 3, it does bring back memories of the game which came along with my first NES system in the late 80's early 90's. I just had to buy this shirt. I love the way how the this shirt represents the front look of the old NES cartridge.

The shirt costs me $20 at Hot Topic at the mall. Aghhhh, Hot Topic. One of the stores I hate to go in. It's too bad they have cool stuff like this in a damn gothic store with strange creeps at the register. :P

No comments:

MY NES Games

"The collection keeps growing!"