Thursday, May 15, 2008

More Games Added and Another Arrives!

PhotobucketIt's been a while since I once again re-entered the scene on my NES collection. I was too busy buying other things, (MLB 08 The Show and Grand Theft Auto IV on PS3, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Kart Wii). But I managed to sneak in some games little by little to continue my progress. This past Monday I logged on to eBay and decided to grab Bucky O' Hare & Journey to Silius. Bucky O' Hare? Yes. I said Bucky O' Hare. A cartoon series in which I recall when I was a kid. Can't remember it now since it was probably 15 years ago but I still remember the green, strange looking rabbit from space. Oh, and yes I had once own he action figure too. Damn! I wish I never sold it in a garage sell. It would've been a rare item today. :( Come to think of it, I never knew the series made a game on
the NES. I just knew about this years ago.

Anyways, two days later I get Bucky O' Hare in my mail box. Wow! That's fast shipping! I'm still awaitng for Journey to Silius though. I have a feeling it's not too far behind.

I have updated my list of new finds:

  • Gun Nac
  • Metal Storm
  • Shatter Hand
  • P.O.W.
  • The Guardian Legend
  • Life Force
  • Gradius
  • S.C.A.T.
  • Gyruss
  • Isolated Warrior
  • Heavy Barrel

No comments:

MY NES Games

"The collection keeps growing!"