Friday, August 14, 2009

"Yo Joe!" Part III

Yeah I know, there isn't anymore G.I. Joe games to write about but to conclude this so called "G.I. Joe saga" I just want to state I had the chance to see the G.I. Joe movie last Saturday. Overall, not a bad movie. It has it's flaws and cons but it did meet my expectations though. My only complaints about this movie is why the hell would you have a story where Duke, Baroness and Cobra Commander all know each other? Why have Cobra Commander named Doctor? Like I said, these are just minor complaints. I can't wait to get this movie on Blu-ray when it's released.

As for the new G.I. Joe game on PS3, well, it looks nice but the reviews this game is getting are very poor. I'm a huge G.I. Joe fan but I might consider getting this game but only if it drops to $20.

No comments:

MY NES Games

"The collection keeps growing!"